A round up of the March data updates in Community Insight
All the unemployment data from the Department for Work and Pensions has been updated in Community Insight. Listed below are all the updated datasets:
- Youth unemployment (18-24 receiving JSA)
- Unemployment benefit (JSA and Universal Credit)
- Unemployment benefit
- Jobseekers Allowance claimants, claiming for over 12 months
- Jobseekers Allowance claimants, female
- Jobseekers Allowance claimants, male
Time to update your reports
New housing affordability indicator coming soon to Community Insight
We are excited to announce that we will soon be launching a housing affordability indicator in Community Insight. This indicator will be a composite measure based on house price and income data from the ONS.
A list of indicators available in Community Insight
To see a list of all the datasets available in Community Insight check out this Knowledge Base article.
If you have any questions about the new data updates, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on [email protected] or give us a call on 01273 810270.